Assistant Restaurant Manager
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 US
We are seeking Assistant Restaurant Managers for a high-quality Quick Service Restaurant Group. If you are enthusiastic, ready to learn new things, and enjoy serving fresh high-quality food in a fun environment, apply today!
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensuring a high level of guest satisfaction
- Following all restaurant brand standards
- Lead, train, and coach all team members
- Ensuring all sanitation standards are met
- Managing schedule, productivity, truck orders, food cost, and inventory
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Highly energetic and positive outlook
- Open and able to learn new concepts
- Stable work history
- 1 yr. Previous experience as a supervisor or manager
Assistant Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance 100% paid by the company
- Dental and Vision insurance
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Recruiting is awesome! It enables me to stay close to the hospitality business (which I love), serving both my guests and clients. I enjoy that wonderful feeling of knowing you have provided excellent, above-and-beyond service.
- Larry Chesner joined Goodwin Recruiting in March of 2017. He grew up in New Jersey as a latch-key kid with two working parents and thus learned to cook at an early age.
- Larry went on to attend Johnson and Wales College in Providence, RI. He earned an Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts and a Bachelor’s degree of Science in Food Service Administration.
- Much of Larry’s career was with Interstate Hotels, where he started in F&B, then migrated to rooms operations and General Manager. He helped open several properties during his tenure and worked in Boston, MA; Providence, RI; Corpus Christi, TX; Cincinnati, OH; Philadelphia, PA and Grand Rapids, MI. This included several brands like Marriott, Hilton, Holiday Inn, Wyndham, and independents. Larry also worked for Wyndham Corporation, Lane Hospitality, and National Hospitality Services as an Operations Manager and General Manager.
- Larry has been married for 23 years to Cherie. They have two daughters, Sam (19) and Sarah (15). Larry is a classic foodie; he loves to cook, drink, and learn about food and wine. He enjoys the outdoors, fishing, (crabbing when he gets back to NJ for visits), hiking, and camping. Larry’s favorite nonprofit is “Give Kids the World.”