Assistant Restaurant Manager
La Jolla, CA 92037
Authentic Baja California Fast Casual Restaurant seeks high energy Assistant Restaurant Managers to join their team!
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the entire operation in the absence of the Store Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Train, coach, and mentor staff
- Set up the restaurant for success each and every shift
- Administrative tasks, including but not limited to payroll and AP preparation
- Ordering, receiving, and proper storage of all foods and supplies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for guests and staff
- Work with Store Manager to control costs, including food cost, labor cost, and controllables
- 1-3 years of BOH experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for customer service
- Knowledge of POS system operation
- Strong leadership skills
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement
Recruiter Managing this Job
It’s so rewarding when you find a stranger their dream job and then become a trusted friend during their journey.
- Malia Cappuccio started her new career with Goodwin Recruiting in October 2018.
- Malia is a California native. She was born in Pasadena, graduated from UC Irvine, and now calls San Diego home.
- Malia has had an extensive career in Restaurants. She has worn many hats, having been a Front of House and Back of House Manager, Training Manager, and a Director of Operations. She uses her knowledge gained from her 30 years’ experience to serve as a trusted strategic partner with her clients and job seekers.
- In her spare time, Malia loves to go shopping with her daughter, spending Sundays watching football with the family, and during the summer, visiting the Del Mar Race Track.