Assistant Restaurant Manager
Milton, KS 67106 US
Locally loved fast-casual restaurant group serving comfortable food is looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager who can develop their teams. This guest service-focused restaurant provides a great opportunity to grow quickly, develop yourself and grow sales! If you wake up every morning with a spring in your step, then do we have a great opportunity for you!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining high standards
- Providing excellent customer service
- Building a guest service-focused team
- Growing sales
- Responsible for Shift Execution
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Previous Management experience
- Passion for the guest and integrity in everything you do
- Energetic vibe
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary combined with Great Quality of Life hours
- Flexible schedule
- Growth Potential
- Family-focused environment
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.