Assistant Restaurant Manager
Milwaukee, WI 53227
We are an iconic brand with a fantastic product that our guests love. Work in an environment where our guests come in happy, excited, and looking to celebrate!
We are actively interviewing and hiring our future Team Leaders. If you want a career and a home, we are your last stop. Please contact us today to schedule an interview.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities and Requirements
- Assist GM with production schedules, inventory, and quality control
- Recruit, hire, and train team members
- Participate in community events and fundraising promotions
- Ambassador and role model for guest service and fun
- Open or close the shops with detail, setting the following shift up for success
- Follow systems and complete checklists
- Serve only quality product
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus eligibility!
- 40-hour work week with opportunities for overtime flexible schedules
- Opportunity for promotion and training in several concepts
- Food allowance
- Paid Vacation
- We wear Jeans!
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.