Assistant Restaurant Manager
Natick, MA 01760
The right candidate will have 2 years of full-service restaurant management experience and will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the daily operation of the restaurant
- Assisting with the service staff development, onboarding, and training
- Reviewing guest feedback and monitoring comment cards
- Conducting insightful pre-shift meetings that inspire the team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great guest service skills
- The need and want to be successful and grow your career
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.