Assistant Restaurant Manager
Overland Park, KS 66210
A Restaurant Manager's Dream job is waiting for you! An outstanding opportunity with our growing restaurant group. Our restaurant group is known for the highest quality and its passion for food and guest service. We are looking for strong Assistant Restaurant Managers that can lead a team, are well spoken, have a good understanding of COGS, high service standards, breakfast experience is a plus. We are only open for Breakfast and Lunch, great quality of life!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Staffing and Performance Management
- Effective communication skills
- Mentoring and Development
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service
- 2 -3 years of full-service Assistant Manager experience, Up and Comers ONLY!
- Ability to lead by example with strong attention to detailed guest service
- Assists in maintaining food and beverage costs
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas
- Create a fun working environment
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.