Assistant Restaurant Manager
Oxford, ME 04270 US
Are you looking for growth and a career opportunity? Look no further! A newly established franchise group has taken over the operations of a nationally recognized Fast Casual Pizza chain in Maine. They are looking for a Manager-in-Training/Assistant Manager. This is a " Fast Track" to a management role, with the ideal MIT becoming eligible for promotion to Restaurant General Manager after six months.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- Uphold our exceptional brand standards of quality pizza, quality service, and sanitation
- Operate a restaurant efficiently and in a fiscally responsible manner, making sound decisions that lead to continued profitability and success
- Put the safety of the team and the public first at all times
- Working manager position- " clipboard managers" need not apply
Assistant Restaurant Manager Minimum Qualifications
- 1+ years of recent Shift Leader or Assistant Restaurant Manager experience in a pizza or fast-casual setting
- 1 year of relevant kitchen/back-of-the-house management or food production experience
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team toward success
- Valid driver' s license in good standing and reliable personal vehicle
Assistant Restaurant Manager Benefits
- Growth opportunities across our franchise- we are growing!
- Monthly bonus potential
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance & Short Term Disability
- Family atmosphere- locally owned & operated franchise with a solid brand structure
Assistant Restaurant Manager Schedule Requirements
- Monday - Friday, AM and PM Shifts (Location closes at 10 pm) (must be able to work day and night shifts)
- Weekend Availability is a must!
- Required to work at least 35 - 40 hours per week - once promoted to RGM 50-hour work requirement.
- Shifts fluctuate; they can be 6, 8, 10, or 12-hour days. (everyone ALWAYS will have 2 days off in a week)