Assistant Restaurant Manager
Rochester, MN 55902 US
We are looking for a positive, team-oriented, and results-oriented Manager to join our growing team! The perfect Restaurant Manager will lead by example and be an instrumental part in growing the brand!
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Great tenure - no job hoppers
- Prior experience in a restaurant leadership role
- Prior experience in a full-service dining environment
- High energy and positive attitude
- High energy and great personality
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Health insurance
- PTO and vacation coverage
- Enjoy a week off during the 4th of July week FULLY PAID! Plus closed for 3 other holidays
- Great quality of life
- Quality training program (in-state)
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and development
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
John Webb brings a passion for working with people in hospitality from a 30-plus-year career in restaurant operations into the recruiting team. He understands the importance of the relationship between employer and employee and how to navigate the complex process of making sure a successful match is made for both in the hiring process.
During his career, John held the role of General Manager for several different concepts ranging from Full Service Upscale Casual to QSR. John always ran a facility that was a certified corporate training facility, and over the many years, he trained and developed hundreds of new and existing managers to be ready for the next steps in their careers.
John has a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management.
When John felt it was time to move out of operations, his desire was to be able to continue with his favorite part of the hospitality industry, working with people! Moving into recruiting was a perfect avenue to do just that, and Goodwin provided him with a partnership that has made his dreams come true!