Assistant Restaurant Manager
Washington, DC 20008
A fun, full-service themed restaurant is looking to find a dynamic Assistant Restaurant Manager who can keep pace with our high-volume sales and team! Your duties will include operations and guest service, as well as providing great support for the Restaurant Manager. If you thrive in a fast-paced high-energy environment, apply today!
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- A true leader - everyone wants to work with you
- Proven ability to develop a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Accountable for your success and that of the team
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as a salaried restaurant manager
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication and ability to hold people accountable
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.