Assistant Restaurant Manager for Upper-Casual Dining Concept
Broomfield, CO 80021
Take a step towards building your career. This management opportunity will continue to offer a multitude of options, including salary growth, flexibility, and career advancement. We need results-oriented candidates like you to apply for this position.
As the assistant manager, your experience and leadership skills will be an asset while building a strong team of your own and continuing to advance your hospitality career.
Assistant Manager Expectations:
- Leadership presence and involvement in shift management
- Models hospitality and delivers service excellence
- Develops staff
- Delivers the highest quality of food and contributes to exceeding expectations
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards, and processes
- Inventory control (food, labor, & product cost)
Assistant Manager Requirements:
- Reports to the General Manager
- Exposure to sales volumes of $5 million per year
- Exceptionally service-oriented/understands hospitality time
- 2-3 years of leadership in preferably Chef-driven concepts or high-end, quality scratch kitchens
- Established longevity & career progression
- Professional image & demeanor
- Holds peers and staff accountable to expected results
Assistant Manager Benefits:
- A highly competitive salary
- Achievable bonus potential
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.