Assistant Supply Chain Director, Hospital
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
The ideal ASSISTANT SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR will bring demonstrated success in supply chain management in the healthcare field, excellent leadership qualities and the desire to drive positive change.
ASSISTANT SUPPLY CHAIN DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive Strategic Initiatives to Improve Overall Supply Chain Operations within Facility
- Facilitate Standardization of Processes and Products
- Collaborate with Key Hospital Staff on Supply Chain Optimization Projects
- Collaborate with Health System Peers for Best Practice
- Demonstrated Success in Hospital Supply Chain Leadership (3+ Years) or Relevant Experience
- Bachelors in Relevant Field
- Strong Leadership Background
- Demonstrated Excellence in Collaborative Project Development
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Tuition Assistance
- Growth Opportunities
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.