Associate, Private Client Services: Wealth Management
Los Angeles, CA 90067
The ideal ASSOCIATE, PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES: WEALTH MANAGEMENT will bring a demonstrated record of multi-tasking projects in a fast-paced environment and the customer-focused attitude to contribute to more than one team.
ASSOCIATE, PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES: WEALTH MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Sr. Advisors to Manage Full Lifecycle of Wealth Management
- Manage On-Boarding Requirements for New Clients
- Manage all Client Requests
- Collaborate with Advisors on Marketing Strategy
- Successful Experience in Team Support and Client-Focused Service
- Bachelors Degree and 1+ Years of Experience
- Entrepreneurial Attitude, Drive, & Grit to Expand Company Success
- Elite Communication Skills
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth to Advisor Role
The employer will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.