West Palm Beach, FL 33401
We are currently searching for an Associate Consultant for a well-established company in West Palm Beach, FL. The ideal Associate Consultant will be able to develop the skills necessary to integrate approaches and resources into the overall delivery of the client transformation engagement.
Associate Consultant Responsibilities:
- Responsible to develop the skills necessary to integrate approaches and resources into the overall delivery of the client transformation engagement
- Accountable to develop expert competencies in the areas of process mapping and redesign, area sequencing, and base development
- Responsible for performance metrics, continuous improvement, relationship management, client coaching and training, issue resolution and solution development, implementation plans and strategies, and management tool development
- Responsible for taking ownership of assigned tasks to assist in the achievement of on-time deliverables and financial commitments
- Accountable for improving the skills necessary to deal effectively with front-line managers and their employees, ensuring their ongoing commitment and support
- Bachelor's and/or MBA/Master's Degree
- Position requires weekly travel
- Must have a background related to operations management consulting (industrial engineering/operations management/finance/consulting/business administration)
- Must have industry experience and practical operations management experience
- Must have 1-2 years of management experience
- Excellent and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Base salary of $55K - $75K, based on experience
- Excellent benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.