Auto Parts Counter Sales
Sussex, NJ 07461 US
We are looking for an Auto Parts Counter Sales team member to join a respected brand that has a long history of providing high-quality products to its customers.
Auto Parts Counter Sales Benefits:
- Growth potential
- Medical, dental & vision
- 401K (w/ match) and PTO
Auto Parts Counter Sales Requirements:
- Provide superior customer service and help customers with their auto parts needs, either in person or via the telephone
- Handle cash, credit card, and other transactions, as well as maintain displays and proper stocking levels
- Operate the point-of-sale system to search for parts and customer accounts and to invoice and pull orders
- Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
Auto Parts Counter Sales Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver' s license
- Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
My goal is to cultivate long-term client and candidate relationships founded on trust, respect, and commitment; ultimately, helping great companies hire exceptionally talented people.
- Doug joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2020.
- Prior to partnering with the Goodwin Team, Doug held leadership positions in sales management and marketing in the North American Automotive Aftermarket & Original Equipment business sectors with DRiV (formally Tenneco, Inc.) and Genuine Parts Company.
- Doug attended West Virginia Wesleyan College, where he earned a BS in Marketing and played football.
- Doug enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons.