Automation Application Director
Lorain, OH 44053 US
Our client is looking for an Automation Applications Director for their Automation Department. For technically minded and motivated individuals, this role will provide you with the chance to take your technical skills to the next level while being heavily involved in interesting and fulfilling projects. You will lead a successful department in a range of automation and robotics projects across North America
Automations Application Director Responsibilities:
- Quoting, and project management of automation engineering project.
- Ability to work to deadlines and budgets.
- Ability to travel to North American projects.
- Proficient in Auto CAD and Solid Works CAD Programs.
Automations Application Director Requirements
- 2-4 Year Degree in Automation Engineering or Equivalent.
- Must have technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have technical experience and PLC knowledge with CNC machine tools.
- 5+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
Automations Application Director Compensation and Benefits:
- 95k-125k DOE
- Comprehensive Benefit plan
- Employee-owned company