Grand Junction, CO 81501
Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to work instructions for manufacturing processes, including process specifications, travelers, setup sheets, and other forms of processes documentation
- Provide training for production, engineering, and quality operations regarding automated and manual manufacturing processes
- Perform hazard risk assessments on explosives manufacturing processes
- Ability to prove out production processes by performing the production operation
- Design and develop new technologies for products, including developing technical documentation, and fabricating prototypes
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering and a minimum of 2 years' experience in automation engineering
- Two or more years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Two or more years' experience programming PLC s and/or microcontrollers
- One or more years' experience with NEC hazardous location electrical requirements preferred
- One or more years' experience in explosive manufacturing preferred
- Hands-on experience with fabrication, including soldering, machining, cutting, and welding preferred
- Base salary of $65K - $75K, based on experience
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.