BBQ Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Alpharetta, GA 30009
- Creative Culinary Experience
- Menu Execution
- Supervisory and Management experience
- Problem-Solving Skills
- ServSafe Manager Certification
- Menu Creation: Work with GM and Owners on the menu and recipe design to maximize culinary relevance and creativity
- Weekly & Quarterly Menu Features
- Recipe Adherence by all Team Members
- Maintain all Recipe Books for daily use by BOH staff
- Determine Prep Lists and Par Levels and ensure daily adherence
- Achieve Food Quality and Time Standards at all times
- BOH Ordering and Inventory maintenance
- Maintain accountability and solid vendor relationships
- Meet Food Cost and Labor Cost goals
- Enforce Health Code including Sanitation Procedures, Food Rotation, and Storage
- Interviewing, hiring, and training of all BOH staff
- Create and maintain the BOH schedule for appropriate volumes and to meet Labor Cost goals
- Create a positive working environment
- Manage any employee conflicts, delivery errors, customer service issues, and resolve any operational challenges
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.