Banquet Chef - Luxury Hotel
Washington, DC 20011 US
Do you have a distinguished flair for delicious, memorable food? Would you thrive in working for one of Washington D.C.' s most coveted luxury hotels? Come enjoy working under Michelin Star Chefs, for an amazing company that believes in diversity, and only the best in their people culture.
Hotel Banquet Chef Benefits
- 5-day work weeks, 9-10 hour days
- Excellent benefits including 401K
- Holiday Pay
- Oversees and directs all aspects of Banquet and Catering functions, providing functional assistance and direction, and coordinates functions and activities with other Food & Beverage department heads, in cooperation with Executive Chef.
Hotel Banquet Chef Responsibilities
- Supervise the day-to-day functions of Kitchen employees, facilities, and costs and contribute to maximizing the overall Food & Beverage departmental profit.
- Responsible for the production, preparation, and presentation of all food items to ensure the highest quality at all times.
- Conduct duties such as hiring, employee training, and interdepartmental working relationships.
Hotel Banquet Chef Requirments
- High School diploma or equivalent vocational training certificate, certification of culinary training, or apprenticeship preferred.
- Experience: Should have a minimum of 1-2 Years of experience as Sous Chef or Chef de Cuisine in Hotels with similar styles and standards.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Joey Paravati joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. He is an experienced hospitality professional with 20+ years in the industry. He has worn many hats, from staff member to General Manager; Field Training Manager, New Restaurant Openings, Culinary Development, Performance Development, and is now happy to be a part of Goodwin Recruiting!
Joey is PHR Certified and passionate about training, systems, and, most importantly, helping companies and individuals achieve their professional goals.
Joey grew up in Virginia and has lived in Chicago, Miami, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Fort Lauderdale, and Raleigh.