Banquet Chef for Events Venue of Premiere Restaurant Company
Wilmington, DE 19801
Banquet Chef needed for an upscale-casual concept. A strong presence in the kitchen is key, with great attention to detail during service and in maintaining a sanitary kitchen. We are passionate about having leaders who enjoy coaching and teaching their staff to produce exceptional dining experiences and strong financial results. We prefer concepts such as Cheesecake Factory, Mitchell's Seafood Market, and Grand Luxe Cafe.
Complete understanding of financials is a must, including P&L, Budgets, and Sanitation & Controlling Food/Labor Costs. Qualified candidates with 3+ years in a similar Banquet Chef position should apply. We offer a robust benefits package, in addition to a competitive salary with benefits.
Banquet Chef Requirements:
- 5+ Years as a Banquet Chef in a similar role
- Corporate Brand experience in a systems-driven, upscale-casual concept
- Willingness to champion our core menu and never compromise quality standards
- Open to learning and continuing personal and professional development
- A mature leader who has experience handling challenging situations with poise and professionalism
- Upbeat and outgoing personality who inspires quality results and passion from their team
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.