Lahaska, PA 18931
Banquet Manager Requirements;
2-3 Years as a Salaried Banquet Manager in a high-volume, upscale environment
Strong ability to lead, influence, and direct others
Proven history of acting as liaison between BOH and FOH
Highly organized individual who is able to multi-task
Banquet Manager Benefits:
5-day, 50-hour work week
Good starting salary
Medical, Dental, and Vision are available
Vacation and sick days
401k with company match
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).