Industry: Hotel & Restaurant
Job Number: JN -102018-31155
Pay Rate: $22,000 - $25,000
We are looking for an experienced working Bar Manager to join our team. Our restaurants have a solid reputation for serving amazing food and high-end beverages in an inviting atmosphere. The right Bar Manager will work with our bar team to ensure our guests receive impeccable service. The Bar Manager will also work with our vendor partners to ensure we have a broad array of beer, spirits, and wine to appeal to our guests. The right Bar Manager will have high attention to small details without losing sight of the big picture when crafting the perfect beverage selections for our guests. The right leader will be comfortable working through obstacles with a positive attitude and can make tough tasks fun.
Bar Manager Requirements:
Benefits & Compensation Details for Bar Managers:
- 2 years+ of polished dining management experience
- $4M+ in restaurant sales volume experience
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Ability to work up to 4 bar shifts per week while having approximately 20 hours for inventory, vendor meetings, and ongoing staff training
If you are the leader described above and are someone who values the efforts of your team, then we want to speak with you. Please apply with a current resume to be considered.
- Full benefits package for all managers
- Salary level ranging from $22,000 to $25,000 plus tips, with total compensation estimated above $50,000 in the first year
- Organic growth through new restaurant openings
- Solid culture and positive working environment