Charlotte, NC 28211
Bench Jeweler Responsibilities:
- All types of basic repair, including but not limited to, sizings, shanks, and melee stone setting
- Able to head and set any type of round or fancy loose stone in gold or platinum
- Quality control of all work
- Clear and effective communication with the shop and sales team
- Cleaning and polishing of work as needed
- Any other tasks assigned by the shop manager
- At least 2 years in a bench jeweler role
- Extremely high personal quality standards
- A positive attitude and passion for the jewelry industry
- A desire to exceed the expectations of every customer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!