Matthews, NC 28211
Bench Jeweler Responsibilities:
- All types of basic repair, including but not limited to, sizings, shanks, and melee stone setting
- Able to head and set any type of round or fancy loose stone in gold or platinum
- Quality control of all work
- Clear and effective communication with the shop and sales team
- Cleaning and polishing of work as needed
- Any other tasks assigned by the shop manager
- At least 2 years in a bench jeweler role
- Extremely high personal quality standards
- A positive attitude and passion for the jewelry industry
- A desire to exceed the expectations of every customer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Helping guide everyday people to the next phase of their careers & finding them an opportunity to grow is extremely rewarding.
- Chuck Lyle joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- As a native Texan, but one who moved around a lot in his youth, Chuck was able to enjoy many parts of this country. His passion for food, combined with a servant’s heart, has allowed this industry to become part of Chuck’s fabric.
- Chuck’s first job came at 14 year’s old, as a busboy in a local restaurant. He soon moved up to server and finally found his home in the kitchen.
- Chuck worked at various Austin restaurants, HEB Grocery, Jason’s Deli, and Schlotzsky’s.
- Chuck worked his way up through the restaurant ranks but found his true calling was for leading people and building their business acumen while a Director of Operations for a national restaurant group. As Chuck says, “What better way to stay close to the industry and help people yet enjoy a quality of life by being a recruiter!”
- He was born and raised a Dallas Cowboys fan, has 2 teenage children, and has been married for 13 years. Chuck really enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, and spending time with his family (including a Blue & Red Heeler).