Building Maintenance Manager
San Bernardino, CA 92408
A growing company needs a Building Maintenance Manager with hands-on property maintenance experience. Your primary job will be to maintain the property from top to bottom, including helping to oversee cleaning staff.
Building Maintenance Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience maintaining at least 20 independent units - residential, vacation rental, lodge, motel, or inn
- Experience managing a team of maintenance and housekeeping of at least 5 employees
- Experience working 4-seasons, including snow season
- Responsible for inventory and on-site maintenance shop
- Responsible for controlling on-site department costs
Building Maintenance Manager Benefits:
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company
- Salary of $40,000, subject to experience
- Onsite housing (friendly pets are OK) required
- Progressive bonus program
- Health, dental, and vacation
- A great working atmosphere!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.