Business Analyst: Healthcare IT
Nashville, TN 37211
The ideal BUSINESS ANALYST: HEALTHCARE IT will have 3+ years of experience in an agile development environment and the desire to contribute to the continued efficiency of healthcare delivery.
BUSINESS ANALYST: HEALTHCARE IT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Executives to Develop Project Goals & Process
- Continually Manage & Refine Projects to Ensure Optimization of Success
- Facilitate Scrum Sessions
- Perform & Manage QA prior to Release
- 3+ Years' Business Analyst Experience in Agile Development Environment
- Ability to Communicate Functional Requirements for User Stories & Process Flow Development
- Demonstrated Experience in Managing Multiple Projects
- Demonstrated Collaboration Experience with Multiple Stakeholders
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits
- Great Growth Potential
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.