Business Development Manager
Seattle, WA 98108 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE
Luxury coffee line looking for a Business Development Manager to expand its product line across the US and Canada, opening new accounts with solid sales abilities and customer service focus.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Development of sales strategies that generate consistent year-over-year growth
- Excel in delivering excellent customer service
- Uphold brand standards and core values
- Reach targeted sales goals
Business Development Manager Qualifications
- 5+ years in the coffee industry and/or knowledge of or experience in luxury hotel food and beverage operations
- Record of success in sales and business growth
- Strong sense of ownership and high integrity
- Frequently traveling to close deals
Business Development Manager Benefits and Compensation
- Commission $10-20K
- Growth Opportunities
- Travel reimbursement
- Health Insurance
Recruiter Managing this Job
An always available and hard work ethic has lead Bryan LaFata to keep clients engaged and happy with his service. Coming from an operations background, Bryan noticed the need to find and retain top talent. He fully understands the importance of finding top talent for each business.
With a bachelor's in communication and business management, Bryan is positioned to assist with all of your hiring needs. Bryan has had a long and very diverse work history. He has worked in retail sales and managed for years.
Bryan lived and worked in the IT industry in San Francisco, helping businesses with all their IT needs, and spent eight years in the entertainment industry in various roles. With his varied roles, Bryan has been a part of the hiring process and has a full understanding of both candidates' and clients' roles in all hiring decisions. He looks forward to assisting you!