Fort Worth, TX 76126
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC lathes including set-ups/changeovers, offsets, change inserts, and tooling
- Proficient in the use of standard measuring devices
- Troubleshoot any problems that may occur during operation
- Provide in-process inspection
- Demonstrate basic manufacturing line knowledge and participate in process improvement
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience as a CNC lathe operator in a machine shop or production environment
- Experience turning/threading API products (BTC, LTC); preferably > 9 5/8 OD casing couplings
- Experience with FANUC controls/codes (preferably on YCM, Doosan, or Samsung CNC lathes)
- Experience using Gagemaker thread measurement tools
- Experience in a high-mix, moderate-volume operation
- Ability to use micrometers, calibers, and other measurement instruments
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to operate multiple machines simultaneously
- Base salary of $35K - $55K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.