Grand Junction, CO 81501
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Ability to operate CNC machines and multiple ongoing tasks
- Inspect and evaluate components using calipers, micrometers, part specific gages, height gages, pin gages, and optical comparator
- Regular use of math skills - decimal, fraction and conversion
- Perform machine maintenance (tool life management, oils, coolant, fluid levels, etc.)
- Train/qualify on Level I gages plus optical comparator and templates
- Achieve Certified Operator status on a minimum of three processes
CNC Machinist Qualifications:
- Previous machining and/or CNC experience
- Experience with calipers and/or micrometers
- 4 year CNC experience
- Base salary of $35K - $40K based on experience
- 2,500 Relocation Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.