Pocomoke City, MD 21851 US
Seeking a CNC Machinist/Programmer for an established company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced CNC Machinist looking for a chance to expand their abilities in the friendliest city on the East coast. MUST BE ABLE TO SET UP AND RUN MACHINES.
CNC Machinist/Programmer Responsibilities:
- Setup CNC controls and inputs from blueprints, sketches, and other data
- Work with molds, molded parts, tooling projects
- Setup and operate CNC power machines and equipment (lathes, jig boring machines, milling machines, etc.).
- Apply proper speeds, feeds, etc. For very close tolerance operation
- Determine work accuracy with calipers, height and depth gauges, etc.
- Mentor/coach other team members in specific techniques and operations
Lead CNC Machinist/Programmer Requirements:
- 2-5+ years of setup experience
- 2-5+ years of Machining experience
- 1 + year of CAM/CAD Solidworks
- Must have the ability to set up. Inspect your own work. Able to problem-solve
Lead CNC Machinist/Programmer Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401k w/ match