Raleigh, NC 27609
CNC Machinist Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Measures workpieces for conformance to specifications and documents it, as required
- Uses verniers and thread depth and No and Go gauges to inspect parts
- Run multiple CNC machines
- Tolerances of +/- .005
- Performs secondary operations as defined by a traveler, using various machines/tools such as files, drill presses, and sanders
- Run any CNC machine in the department with proper training
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-plus years of CNC experience
- Ability to read measuring tools
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Base salary of $35K - $45K, based on experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.