CNC Machinist Opportunity Sign on Bonus!
Opelika, AL 36801
We have a solid opportunity with a rapidly expanding group for a CNC Machinist.
This group offers an excellent quality of life, no mandatory OT, a sign-on bonus, and much more.
If you are an experienced CNC Machinist, please send your resume today for immediate consideration.
CNC Machinist Responsibilities
- Creating, reading and directing based on drawings and instructions
- Reading CNC Programs.
- Editing CNC Programs
- Machining parts for repair purposes.
- CNC Machining of complex and high precision parts in metal
- Operating lathes, mills, saws.
- Setting up lathes, mills saws.
- Focus on precision quality.
CNC Machinist Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience running 3-axis, 4 or 5-axis machines.
- Experience with auto cad
- Experiencing editing CNC programs
- Basic maintenance skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
CNC Machinist Benefits
- Excellent base salary (paid hourly)
- $5000 sign-on bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, and STD
- Quality Of Life with optional overtime
- 10 holidays a year
Make a change and send us your resume today!
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy recruiting because you have the ability to positively change someone's life in just one day.
Frank Benzo joined the Goodwin team in June 2020. Frank has had a tremendous career spanning over a quarter of a century in the hospitality industry, being a director and company operator for one of the most well-known worldwide brands.
Frank has a wealth of business knowledge and can view the table wearing any hat. He has participated in national committees that have created programs and shaped the entire brand for success. These include operations, technology, financials, staffing, and more. He is a part of many very large professional networks and is ready to help you find your next candidate!
Frank is originally from New York State but has also lived in Miami, FL, and now Charlotte, NC.
Please reach out to Frank today!