CNC Machinists: Immediate Openings for Experienced Candidates!
Portsmouth, NH 03801
The ideal CNC MACHINIST will bring experience in 2,3, & 4-axis machines, lathe experience, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with an industry leader!
THIS MANUFACTURER IS LOOKING FOR 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT, AND THERE IS A GENEROUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
CNC MACHINISTS RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate, Maintain, & Setup CNC Machines as Required
- Act as Part of CNC Team in a Fast-Paced Environment
- Collaborate on Continuous Process Improvement
- CNC Experience in a Fast-Paced Production Environment - Experience with 2,3, & 4-Axle Preferred, as Well as Lathe Experience
- Required Computer & Math Skills
- High School Diploma or GED - Trade School Preferred
- Competitive Salary & Shift Differential
- Generous Benefits
- Stable Work & Professional Growth
I enjoy working with candidates and clients to help match people to the culture and professional opportunities that will guarantee success.
- John Broker joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- John is from New Haven, Connecticut. He attended Marist College where he received a BS in Political Science.
- John has been a recruiter for 6 years, starting in the hedge fund and private equity space. John also has manufacturing, engineering, healthcare, and leadership experience.
- He brings a broad base of experience in urban planning, organizational consulting, international sports, sports marketing, and media.
- In his spare time, John is a high school rugby coach and sports broadcaster.