Grand Junction, CO 81501
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- Understand Technical Drawings, set up processes (process steps, work holding fixtures, selection of equipment)
- Create CNC programs/setups, using CAD & CAM software
- Setup and prove out processes on CNC machines
- Perform machine inspections
- Operate mills, lathes, precision grinders, bandsaws, punch presses, etc.
- Monitor CNC processes and implement proactive solutions
CNC Programmer Qualifications:
- 3+ years working in a metalworking manufacturing environment
- 2+ years setting up CNC equipment
- Preferred: 5+ years CNC programming experience / equivalent secondary education; AAS Machining Technology, BS Degree Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering
- Preferred: 10+ years working in a metalworking manufacturing setting
- Base salary of $45K - $55K based on experience
- 2,500 Relocation Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
I enjoy helping others find new opportunities!
- David Harris joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- He grew up in Raleigh, NC.
- David attended NC State, where he became HR Generalist certified.
- He has 10 years of recruiting experience in the areas of Operations, Manufacturing, and Engineering.
- In his spare time, David enjoys spending time outdoors, golfing, and exercising.