Cafe Restaurant Manager
San Marcos, CA 92078
Craving to take the next step in your career and join an award-winning concept?
We are looking for a Cafe/Restaurant Manager to join our team.
Cafe Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of house activities
- Oversee and guide the team
- Oversee guest relations and resolve issues to company standards
- Ensure high company standards are met and exceeded
- Collaboration with kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in a casual or fast casual restaurant required
- Strong leadership qualities and teamwork abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle stress with poise
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Paid hourly
- Achievable bonus potential
- Health benefits and PTO
- Quality of Life!!
- Angela Scopelianos joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2017 with passion and love for the hospitality industry.
- Angela has a lifetime of management and operations experience gained through her family-owned, classic Italian restaurants in Kansas City.
- Her culinary passion led to the pursuit of a Bachelor of Science from Cornell University’s Hotel and Management School in Ithaca, New York, followed by a culinary degree from the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York.
- Angela’s career began with over seven years of tenure at Hillstone Restaurant Group, holding various management roles including Multi-Unit Manager, Kitchen Manager, and Service Manager for numerous locations.
- Angela is devoted to her husband of five years and raising their two young children. In her spare time, she can be found immersed in various Mediterranean family traditions and events and exploring the southwest from their home base in Chandler, Arizona.