Casino Operations Manager
Joliet, IL 60433
Casino Operations Manager Functions:
- Manages all aspects of slots, table games, beverage and EVS operations for casino, ensuring optimum performance of all.
- Achieves desired results in all areas of responsibility through staff development and training programs, established methods, procedures, and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high-quality service.
- Monitors results through inspection, evaluation, and analysis.
- Makes changes if necessary, to achieve an end result.
- Management accountability for all team members for day to day and long-term operations to include developing employees which include coaching, mentoring, and appropriate performance management up to and including separation.
- Familiarization with all brand programs and systems.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operation ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal control, and policies and procedures.
- Builds guest relations through visibility to the customer, soliciting/requesting feedback, and responding to guest concerns appropriately and professionally to resolve any issues.
- Presents oneself as a credit to the company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
Casino Operations Manager Qualifications:
- Three (3) years progressively more challenging leadership role, casino operations preferred.
- Table games experience required.
- Proven time management and critical thinking skills required.
- Must possess excellent employee relations skills.
- Must be flexible with schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends.