Casino Operations Manager
Joliet, IL 60433
Casino Operations Manager Functions:
- Manages all aspects of slots, table games, beverage and EVS operations for casino, ensuring optimum performance of all
- Achieves desired results in all areas of responsibility through staff development and training programs, established methods, procedures, and guidelines to maintain desired standards, and high-quality service
- Monitors results through inspection, evaluation, and analysis
- Makes changes if necessary, to achieve an end result
- Management accountability for all team members for day-to-day and long-term operations to include developing employees which include coaching, mentoring, and appropriate performance management up to and including separation
- Familiarization with all brand programs and systems
- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operation ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal control, and policies and procedures
- Builds guest relations through visibility to the customer, soliciting/requesting feedback, and responding to guest concerns appropriately and professionally to resolve any issues
- Presents oneself as a credit to the company and encourages others to do the same
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
Casino Operations Manager Qualifications:
- Three (3) years progressively more challenging leadership role, casino operations preferred
- Table games experience required
- Proven time management and critical thinking skills required
- Must possess excellent employee relations skills
- Must be flexible with schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends
Since working with Goodwin, I have been able to help candidates and clients further their careers and businesses. The best part is watching the progress and growth.
- Ryan Marino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2016.
- Ryan grew up in Chicago in an Italian immigrant family. Ever since he can remember, he was always surrounded by food and hospitality, which set him on track to be a Chef and Restaurateur.
- Ryan received his Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management from the Culinary Institute of America. He earned a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Hotel Management from Roosevelt University. He also holds an MMS (Mess Management Specialist) certification from the US Navy.
- Ryan worked for Morton’s, Levi, Wit Hotel, JW Marriott, and Michael Chiarello.
- In his free time, he loves to cook, snowboard, golf, and help his fellow veterans.