Casual Dining Executive Chef
Atlanta, GA 30313
You must be ready to take on a new challenge. The right person will be aggressive, hardworking, dedicated, and ready to make a difference. We have the regular expectations regarding tenure - no job hoppers. High-volume, high-profile concept experience is helpful.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- Upscale dining experience is preferred
- You must be a hard worker with a solid background in a scratch kitchen
- Menu development and creation
- Understands corporate systems
- P&L management
- Ability to manage a kitchen and handle all personnel decisions
Executive Chef Compensation:
- Base salary in the $60,000 to $65,000 range
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.