Casual Dining Restaurant General Manager
Fayetteville, GA 30214
Restaurant General Manager Requirements and Responsibilities:
* 2-plus years of progressive experience as a Restaurant General Manager in a full-service restaurant
* Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and ability to follow through
* Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit, and enhancing the guest experience
* Promote a teaching and learning environment
* P&L, food cost, and inventory management
* Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
* Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
*Excellent comprehensive benefits package with all the perks
*Reasonable work schedule with work/life balance
*Strong bonus program
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.