Casual Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Marietta, GA 30064
We're not looking for someone to camp out all shift at the expo window. We want high-energy people who thrive on being interactive with guests and employees alike. We offer a stable base salary, achievable quarterly bonuses, great benefits, and more.
Candidates must have a passion for guest service and drive for achieving results.
Casual Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service environment
- Comfort and experience leading a team in a high-volume concept with at least $2.5 million in annual sales
- A real understanding of hospitality and dedication to exceptional guest service
- Strong business acumen - ability to interpret financial statements and create systems and controls to achieve results
Casual Restaurant Assistant General Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Outstanding Bonus Potential
- Excellent Training Program
- Professional Growth Potential
- Great Company Culture
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for consideration.
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.