Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324
We are seeking a Catering Manager to join our team! Fast-growing concept needs someone who loves to build relationships throughout the community. You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable offsite catering experience.
Catering Manager Responsibilities:
- Catering Manager is responsible for establishing relationships with businesses, venues, and individual customers to drive catering sales
- Effectively communicate with the Kitchen Manager to make sure that all requests for a customer's order are completed: food order, supplies for the event, special items, kitchen completion time for the order, etc.
- Relationships are established using the Customer Relationship Management Calendar, and through the engagement of the Catering Manager when working with a customer for an event or delivery
- Drive sales by executing events, engaging with customers in the restaurant, and by conducting Brand Intros to introduce our brand to businesses and venues
Catering Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail