Catering Sales Manager - Upscale-Casual Restaurant
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Department financials, operations, leadership, guest-interaction, and driving and managing sales
- At least 3 years' experience as a Catering Sales Manager with high-volume venue experience
- Expertise in on-site catering, meetings, banquets, and weddings
- Background in upscale banqueting & events
- Experience with leading sales managers and banquet managers in a busy, upscale environment
- Base in the $55K-$60K range - paid hourly, based on 40 hours
- Commission on upsells - up to $3,000 per year
- Excellent benefits
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. Though his family comes from an equestrian background, Jim chose a professional path that led him to the hospitality industry.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares, both, with candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that is prepared from scratch. They all enjoy going on long, daily hiking trips and traveling together.