Catering Sales Manager
Atlanta, GA 30313
Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Department financials, operations, leadership, guest interaction, and driving and managing sales
- At least 3 years' experience as a Catering Sales Manager with high-volume venue experience of at least $4M
- Expertise in on-site catering, meetings, banquets, and weddings
- Background in upscale and fine-dining banqueting & events
- Experience with leading sales managers and banquet managers in a busy, upscale environment
- Base in the $35K-$45K range
- Commission on upsells
- Excellent benefits
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.