Catering Sales Manager
Bowie, MD 20720 US
We are seeking a Catering Manager to join our team! The fast-growing fast-casual concept needs someone who can be the ambassador for the brand in the community. You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable catering experience, and you will get to experience a True People-First Culture with an Excellent Quality of Life!
Catering Manager Responsibilities:
- The Catering Manager is responsible for establishing relationships with businesses, venues, and individual customers to drive catering sales.
- Effectively communicate with the Catering Operations Manager to make sure that all requests for a customer' s order are completed: food order, supplies for the event, special items, kitchen completion time for the order, etc.
- Relationships are established using the Customer Relationship Management Calendar and through the engagement of the Catering Manager when working with a customer for an event or delivery.
- Drive sales by executing events, engaging with customers in the restaurant, and conducting Brand Intros to introduce our brand to businesses and venues.
Catering Manager Qualifications:
- Previous catering experience in food service or other hospitality industry segments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, scratch kitchen environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Catering Manager Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation - 60-70K
- Excellent Quality of Life - Major Holidays Off!
- H/D/V, Vacations, PTO
- No Late nights
- Excellent Culture that is Growing Nationwide!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting allows me to continue to serve and help hard-working professionals in an industry I know from the ground up and find opportunities for growth and happiness they didn’t know existed. Lives change because of what I do, and it’s my privilege to be a part of those experiences!
- Kevin Burbine joined Goodwin in June 2018.
- He’s from Texas and North Carolina and loves his Tarheels, Longhorns, Cowboys, and Stars!
- Kevin's background in hospitality has always emphasized building relationships and leading teams, whether he was managing grocery stores at 18 or owning a fine dining franchise at 27. He has coached and consulted with small business and franchise owners for years in multiple industry segments, all over. In that time, Kevin also helped open schools and restaurants in 5 countries and couldn’t be more grateful for the perspective and knowledge that he continues to soak up from all of those with whom he works.
- He is a volunteer for his local cultural arts, supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and cheerleads for his amazing wife and family in everything they do! Hiking, wine, music, and his dogs are Kevin's favorite stable complements to life’s many unpredictable adventures.