Catering Sales Manager
Cleveland, OH 44102
Restaurant Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Department financials, operations, leadership, guest interaction, and driving and managing sales
- At least 3 years' experience as a Catering Sales Manager with high-volume venue experience of at least $4M
- Expertise in on-site catering, meetings, banquets, and weddings
- Background in upscale and fine-dining banqueting & events
- Experience with leading sales managers and banquet managers in a busy, upscale environment
- $50K-$55K range - paid hourly-All In
- Commission on upsells
- Excellent benefits
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.