Catering Sales Manager for Iconic Atlanta Catering Company
Atlanta, GA 30339
Catering Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Implement business growth strategies for all attainable markets, including weddings, corporate meetings & conferences, food & beverage industry events, the non-profit & fundraising circuit, and social event planners.
- Execute Cold Call campaigns to various markets throughout the year to bring in new business. Attend key events executed by operations team, and network with clients and attending guests to develop repeat and/or future business.
- Develop & maintain relationships with vendors, including rental companies, bands, DJs, florists, photographers, caterers, parking garages, security companies, and bakeries.
- Encourage and lead site tours as an imperative primary step in the planning process.
- Minimum of 3-5 years as a Catering Manager, Event Director, or similar role
- Should be proficient with computer skills
- Effective Communicator
- Detail-Oriented and Strong Organizational Skills
- Familiarity with The Atlanta Market
Salary Range - $38,000-$40,000, plus commission and a great benefits package