Celebrity Chef Seeks A Restaurant General Manager
New York, NY 10024
We are now hiring a Restaurant General Manager for our Upscale Casual Italian Fusion Restaurant. We have teamed up with one of the leading hospitality companies in the world to open in Chelsea Manhattan. The menu has a strong focus on Mediterranean influences. Along with the bar featuring craft cocktails-for sure to impress and a strong wine list! The Restaurant General Manager needs to lead from the shoulder. They must set the pace every day in every way. We use the latest technology to manage our restaurants. Being a tech-savvy Restaurant General Manager is a must! Are you the Rock Star Restaurant General Manager we describe? APPLY NOW!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Staffing and Performance Management
- Effective communication skills
- Mentoring and Development
- Purchasing and Receiving
- 3+ years Executive Chef experience in upscale dining
- Ability to lead by example with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a chef-driven environment with established systems
- Skilled in leading and developing one' s team
- Experienced in the luxury dining segment of the industry
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Benefits-Medical, Dental, and Eyecare with employer contribution
- Achievable Bonus $$$$
- 2 weeks the first year Vacation
- Growth-Ground level opportunity
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.