Chef De Cuisine
- Manage day-to-day operations as a Chef de Cuisine
- Control labor costs
- Hire, train and develop staff
- Take disciplinary actions as needed
- Ensure consistent quality of food, drinks and overall guest experience
- Maintain cleanliness, food safety and a top health score
- Represent restaurant to guests, landlord, community leaders
- Drive and develop restaurant and bar business
- Winning personality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good kitchen and service skills, at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong motivation and great work ethic
- Great tenure, demonstrated progress at prior jobs
- 3-4 years of experience in a supervisory role in the hospitality industry.
- Will look at only upscale/finer dining candidates.
- Competitive Salary
- Full health and dental benefits
- Good vacation package
- Work with an award winning Chef
We offer a very strong compensation package for our Chef with Salary, plus bonus and health insurance commensurate with experience.