Wintergreen, VA 22958
- Manage the daily production, preparation, and presentation of all food for the hotel' s restaurant outlets to ensure a quality and consistency.
- Manage associates in scheduling, training, developing, coaching and counseling, conducting reviews.
- Attracting, interviewing, retaining and motivating the associates while providing a safe work environment.
- Monitor, analyze and control all labor and food costs; prepare the appropriate reports, charts and schedules to ensure budgets are met or exceeded while quality is maintained or improved.
- Assist the Executive Chef in the creation, costing and implementation of outlets, banquets, seasonal and special menus.
- Should assume the responsibilities of the Executive Chef in his or her absence.
- Required to have at least 2 years previous culinary management experience in a high volume, full service, Four Diamond Kitchen.
- Candidate must have proven culinary skills and must be able to lead, develop, and motivate staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as organizational skills, Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Candidate must be creative and up to speed on new concepts and food trends.
- Banquets experienced preferred.
- College education or culinary degree preferred.
- Computer literate and detail orientated is a must.
- Must have basic mathematical skills and be able to create and understand financial reports.
- Fantastic Quality of Life as there is a lot of downtimes.
- Competitive salary of 48K to 52k based on abilities and culinary skills.
- Generous Health Insurance Plan
- 401k after one year
- Many other perks based on being a manager at this property.