Salem, MA 01970
Chef Manager Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Menu creation, recipe development, costing, ordering, inventory and preparation of food items for caf and catering
- Ownership mentality
- Staff recruitment, training, and development
- Attention to detail and presentation
- Proven history in creating SOP s and methods to increase profit and reduce costs
- P&L accountability
- Excellent knowledge and ability in using computers, Microsoft platforms, POS systems
- Excellent knowledge of online ordering systems such as: Esysco, Sid Wainer, paper ordering, beverage and liquor ordering
Chef Manager Compensation
- Base salary to 65k
- Great quality of life Wednesday thru Sunday Schedule
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.