Scarborough, ME 04074 US
We are seeking an experienced Chef Manager to join our team. This is for a luxury Independent Living Community that caters to a limited, exclusive clientele. This is in a home-like setting very similar to a restaurant chef role. This location is open Tuesday through Saturday for Lunch and Dinner. Most Sundays and Mondays you will be off with no late nights. Excellent quality of life, benefits, and compensation package. Apply Today!
Chef Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensures high-quality food is prepared, menus are executed and served in an efficient manner while providing remarkable customer service and striving to find cost efficiencies.
- Provides support and assistance overseeing all kitchen and dining operations and other managers/supervisors
- Oversees ordering, menu planning, and execution of all meals for the location.
- Executing cooking demos, interactive classes, and overseeing needs service
Chef Manager Requirements:
- Associate s degree or culinary certification preferred
- 2+ years of progressive chef experience managing upscale restaurants and/or catering
- 4+ years of experience in a high-volume, full-service restaurant preferred
- Strong culinary knowledge and communication skills
- ServSafe Certification preferred
Chef Manager Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous benefits and PTO
- Exceptional company culture
- Great quality of life
Please contact us at:
Greg: 321-217-1826 or email [email protected] or
Robin: 936 647 1340 or email [email protected] for more information about this great opportunity.